Station Upgrade: KEXS
Map the sites
Studio: 39° 17' 39.00” N, 94° 15' 37.00” W
New site: 39° 17' 39.00” N, 94° 15' 37.00” W
Andrew Heliax LDF4-50A (0.5”), Heliax LDF6-50 (1.25”)
Broadcast Electronics AM10A
CRL MDF-400, PMC-450
Kathrein Scala PR-950 Paraflector
LEA International surge suppressor
Middle Atlantic rack
Phasetek phasor and ATUs
Sine Systems RAK1, RFC-1/B, RP-8
TFT Model 5195-M, Model 753
Tower Innovations towers
Varco Pruden Buildings steel building
RF Specialties of Missouri - dealer
Charles A. Hecht and Associates - consulting engineer
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past