Comrex Upgrades Access
Devens, MA - Sep 6, 2007 - Comrex Corporation has just released a firmware upgrade for its Access line of codecs. The new Version 2.3 firmware release for both the Access Portable and Access Rackmount offers a USB-based 3G modem, compatibility with other industry IP codecs using AAC, support for a greater range of 3G PC cards and USB modems, and enhanced network diagnostics.
Existing users of Access codecs can receive the free upgrade by contacting Comrex at 800-237-1776 or 978-784-1776.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past