Royer Labs RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock
Microphone shock mount
The RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock features an innovative approach that does away with elastic bands, rubber bungee cords or synthetic bushings. The adjustable microphone grip allows for a secure hold with flexible microphone positioning, and its cotton-lined interior protects a microphone's finish. It fits 1" diameter cylindrical microphones. Future models will accommodate a wide variety of microphone body sizes.
Do you have experience with this product? Share your comments below.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past