Logitek Adds Studio Hub+ Capability to New Router
One Jetstream Mini unit provides enough capacity for one 24-channel radio console (the Logitek Mosaic, Artisan or Remora). The Jetstream Mini has eight I/O card slots that accommodate five types of I/O cards: four mic preamps (with phantom power); four stereo analog line inputs; four stereo analog line outputs; four stereo AES or S/PDIF digital inputs and four stereo AES or S/PDIF digital outputs. All I/O connections use Studio Hub+ compatible RJ-45 connectors, accessible on the rear panel of the Jetstream Mini, which eliminates the need for a break-out panel.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past