Sennheiser Electronic K-Array KR400S
Crafted in Italy, the KR400S is an ultra-slim, two-way loudspeaker designed for small-to-medium wavefront systems in both mobile and installed applications. It includes two KR400 satellites and two KL21ma powered subwoofers. The KL21ma subwoofers feature a 2,500W, 21" drive unit with neodymium magnet structure and suspension, which is engineered for maximum line excursions. Its ultra-light reflex cabinet is fitted with four pocket handles and one 35mm pole mounting point for easy installation of satellite speakers. The KR400S also features a line array of 24 by 3" high efficiency neodymium magnet drivers enclosed in an ultra-strong chassis.
Do you have experience with this product? Share your comments below.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past