Vorsis Updates VP-8 Software
New Bern, NC - Nov 17, 2008 - Vorsis has released software version 1.5.0 Four Mode for the VP-8 processer. This latest version expands the VP-8 from two modes to four modes of operation: FM (with stereo encoder), AM, FM-HD and AM-HD. The new FM-HD and AM-HD modes contain DSP algorithms that specifically condition the station's audio for application to the HDC coding used with HD Radio.
Users can download the new software, full updating instructions, an updated VP8 Processor manual, and the new four-mode factory presets in zip file format from ftp://ftp.vorsis.com/VorsisSupport/GUI%20Software/VP8.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past