QSC Audio Powerlight 2 series: This line of amplifiers includes four models ranging in power from 900W to 1850W per channel, all in 2RU chassis that are 14" deep and 21 lbs. Each of these models is available in three versions: a base model, an "A" version and a "D" version. Base models are for systems using external signal processing. For those looking for integrated solutions, "A" versions offer internal analog signal processing, while "D" versions include full DSP capability.
714-957-7100; fax 714-754-6174; www.qscaudio.com; email@example.com
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past