Axia Releases Update for IP-Audio Driver
Las Vegas - Apr 19, 2007 - Axia Audio has released version 220.127.116.11 of its software for its IP-Audio Driver for Windows. The software now has an added audio recording path through the Windows Mixer for easier recording of local audio streams. It also offers reordered stream identifiers for easier configuration when using multiple output audio playback or digital delivery systems.
The driver comes in two versions: a one-input/one-ouput version with audio editing workstations and a 16-in/16-out version available directly from Axia Delivery System partners. The upgrade is free to registered users.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past