Most Popular Articles
V-Soft Updates FM Commander
Cedar Falls, IA - Jun 20, 2007 - V-Soft has released a major version update to its FM Commander allocation software. Version 126.96.36.199 adds several new features to the frequency searching program. Some of the new features to this version include:
- Automatic updates to the database and executable program.
- Integrates hypertext Hallikainen Web-based FCC rules
- Automatically calculates missing CORs (based on CDBS HAAT) after a spacing study is complete
- Automatically calculates 60dBu translator contour for US/Mexican border and US/Canada border.
The update is available through the V-Soft website.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the April Issue
- Update on Transmitters
- On-air Missteps to Avoid
- Tower Lease Renegotiation
- New Products
- Applied Technology: Streaming with the MPEG HE-AAC Audio Codec
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators