Most Popular Articles
V-Soft Updates FM Commander
Cedar Falls, IA - Jun 20, 2007 - V-Soft has released a major version update to its FM Commander allocation software. Version 126.96.36.199 adds several new features to the frequency searching program. Some of the new features to this version include:
- Automatic updates to the database and executable program.
- Integrates hypertext Hallikainen Web-based FCC rules
- Automatically calculates missing CORs (based on CDBS HAAT) after a spacing study is complete
- Automatically calculates 60dBu translator contour for US/Mexican border and US/Canada border.
The update is available through the V-Soft website.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the March Issue
- The "And More" of Automation
- FCC Enforcement Items to Watch
- Testing AM Antennas
- New Products
- Field Report: Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
- New Products at the 2014 NAB Show
- Side by Side: IP Codecs