Most Popular Articles
Steinberg Releases Cubase 4.1
Hamburg, Germany - Oct 23, 2007 - Steinberg Media Technologies has released an update to Cubase 4.1 and Cubase Studio 4.1. The updates are a free update for all registered owners. The new features include a redesigned sample editor, side chaining for VST3 plug-ins, Music XML support, compatibility with Sequel project import, support for Windows Vista. The update is available from www.steinberg.net.
Other new features include:
- Free routing and recording from summing objects enhance recording and routing functionality to offer complete routing flexibility as well as lightning-fast setup for stem recording
- Advanced Mediabay options enhance speed and efficiency working with Steinberg's revolutionary media database system with new user options
- Track Quick Controls with integrated MIDI Learn provide direct access to any track parameter from the Track Inspector, ideal for easy control of any setting using hardware remote controllers
- Global Transpose Track allows transposition of all audio and MIDI parts within one easy-to-use track for quick and easy experimentation with key and chord changes
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the March Issue
- The "And More" of Automation
- FCC Enforcement Items to Watch
- Testing AM Antennas
- New Products
- Field Report: Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
- New Products at the 2014 NAB Show
- Side by Side: IP Codecs