Most Popular Articles
Steinberg Releases Cubase 4.1
Hamburg, Germany - Oct 23, 2007 - Steinberg Media Technologies has released an update to Cubase 4.1 and Cubase Studio 4.1. The updates are a free update for all registered owners. The new features include a redesigned sample editor, side chaining for VST3 plug-ins, Music XML support, compatibility with Sequel project import, support for Windows Vista. The update is available from www.steinberg.net.
Other new features include:
- Free routing and recording from summing objects enhance recording and routing functionality to offer complete routing flexibility as well as lightning-fast setup for stem recording
- Advanced Mediabay options enhance speed and efficiency working with Steinberg's revolutionary media database system with new user options
- Track Quick Controls with integrated MIDI Learn provide direct access to any track parameter from the Track Inspector, ideal for easy control of any setting using hardware remote controllers
- Global Transpose Track allows transposition of all audio and MIDI parts within one easy-to-use track for quick and easy experimentation with key and chord changes
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once