Staco Energy Products FirstLine P
A parallelable three-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for 80-125kVA applications, FirstLine P features efficiencies of up to 98 percent. True online, double-conversion technology is achieved through IGBT and digital signal processor (DSP) control, enabling delivery of a high-input power factor of 0.99, and a low-input current distortion of less than or equal to 3 percent. Up to eight FirstLine P units (N+1) can be run in parallel, providing redundancy and requiring no additional hardware. All units are hot swappable, for maximum flexibility, availability and expandability. It requires only front, top or bottom access, so it can be placed against a wall, minimizing its footprint.
Do you have experience with this product? Share your comments below.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past