SM Pro Audio Ships A/D-D/A Converter
Champlain, NY - Nov 16, 2006 - SM Pro Audio is now shipping its ADDA 192-S, a two-channel, 24-bit, 192kHz A/D-D/A converter. The unit features two combo connectors on the front panel for mic or line level sources. The mic inputs feature switchable 48V phantom power and 20dB pad. Digital connectivity is optical and coaxial S/PDIF I/O.
The unit operates at sample rates up to 192kHz. The built-in headphone amp and analog/digital rotary mix controls allow for simplified monitoring. The master XLR and headphone output signal can be tailored to provide a controlled mix level of the analog and digital inputs.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past