Ipush is the latest mobile application for Nex Gen Digital; it records one or more news reports or remote inserts and sends them to Nex Gen Digital via an integrated version of WANcasting. The audio then lands into the system for playback on the air. With RCS iPush, users can leave bulky recording equipment at the studio and still capture events. Ipush works with an iPhone or second generation or newer iPod Touch. It is compatible with the phone's microphone, or upgrade to plug-in higher quality over-the-counter microphones.
Do you have experience with this product? Share your comments below.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past