Most Popular Articles
RCS Enhances Audio File Converter
White Plains, NY - Jul 20, 2007 - RCS has released an updated version of Audio File Converter (AFC) that includes the ability to write embedded tags for WMA files. Tag values no longer take precedence over DAT template values. Highlights of the enhancements include:
- Broadcast Wave format (BWF) support to read the BWF embedded tag from the audio file during the conversion process.
- Enhanced internal CPU throttling to prevent the AFC from consuming additional memory.
- Support for more than eight groups to handle more folders during auto-processing.
- Improved schema for handling the embedded ID3 and Cart Chunk tags.
- Inno setup for the installation.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When Northern Community Radio set out to build a new community radio station in rural northern Minnesota 38 years ago, naysayers said that it would be broadcasting “only to a bunch of gophers
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the July Issue
- Trends in Technology: Robust IP STL
- LPFM on The March
- RF Engineering: Modern Modulation Techniques
- Field Report: Tascam TH-2000 Headphones
- Battery Maintenance: Testing and Charging