Pro Tools Interface Now Available for Lynx Converters
Anaheim, CA - Feb 16, 2007 - Lynx Studio Technology's Aurora 16 and Aurora 18 converters now interface with Digidesign Pro Tools|HD systems. An LT-HD L-slot interface provides digital input and ouput in a format that is recognizable by Digidesign Pro Tools|HD systems.
The new LT-HD L-slot expansion card allows as many as 32 channels of A/D-D/A conversion. It supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192kHz. The LT-HD also allows I/O functions to be controlled and monitored within Pro Tools, while interfacing with the HD system using standard Digilink cables.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past