Jump2Go Providing Tagging Technology for HD Radio
Bellevue, WA - Sep 11, 2007 - Jump2Go announced the availability of the Go Commerce service to support Apple's radio tagging feature for HD Radio and RDS-equipped radio stations.
Radio stations that subscribe to the Go Commerce service are able to embed rich data into the FM signal, which they can then use to help monetize their programming. Listeners are able to immediately buy the song playing on their favorite radio station.
Go Commerce also empowers device manufacturers with the opportunity to design advanced features into their products.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past