Dialight LED Beacon Receives FAA Certification
Farmingdale, NJ - May 24, 2007 - The new Dialight LED medium-intensity, red-white flashing beacon for marking towers and other aircraft navigation obstacles is now ETL certified to FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345-43F. Dialight offers the beacon as an alternative to Xenon-strobe and incandescent light installations.
The dual-mode beacon offers the equivalent of more than 10 years of lamp life compared with two to three years for Xenon technology and one year for incandescent units.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past