Axia Ships Pathfinder PC Version 4.0
Cleveland - Jun 21, 2007 - Axia Audio is now shipping Pathfinder PC Version 4.0, an upgrade of Axia's routing control software for IP audio networks. Pathfinder PC is used to construct custom audio routing applications that can be used to switch routes automatically at specified times, in response to pre-programmed events or by manual command.
New features included in PathfinderPC Version 4.0 include:
- An enhanced, graphical stacking events editor that eliminates script writing.
- Full control of Axia Element VMIX (Virtual Mixer) functionality.
- Prophet Systems delivery system integration with ACU Translator.
- New, informative routing pop-up displays that include complete host and Axia channel number information.
- Expanded support for constructing Pathfinder PC clusters for automatic backup.
- Detailed, fully customizable system event logging.
Pathfinder PC can also combine audio and machine logic into a single virtual router to route bi-directional audio and GPIO together. Audio metering, combined with silence sense, can be set to create watchdogs for audio sources, automatically switching to a backup source and sending an alert e-mail if audio is not present.
Pathfinder PC v4.0 is available for purchase. A free update for existing users is available from www.AxiaAudio.com/downloads/.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994