Axia Updates IP Audio Driver
Cleveland - Nov 14, 2007 - Axia Audio has released version 188.8.131.52 of its IP audio driver for Windows. The new release increases the number of supported streams from 16 to 24 in the OEM version available from Axia software partners. Registered users with a previous version can obtain the free update through the Axia website. Other features include new audio metering, clipping and silence detection functions, and enhanced real-time monitoring of audio stream statistics.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past