Find the Mic Sweepstakes Winners, 2003
Congratulations to our three winners in the Radio magazine Find the Mic Sweepstakes.
The Behringer VX2000 courtesy of BSW goes to Don Danko of WGUC, Cincinnati.
The Neumann TLM103 goes to Jackson Douglas of Jackson Douglas Original Oldies, Seaford, VA.
The LPB Silent Mic Boom goes to Ross Pierce of KMUW, Wichita, KS.
Twelve issues of Radio magazine in 2002 had our mic icon hidden on the cover. Did you find all of them? Here are the correct locations in case you need some help:
1. January: in the hard wood floor behind the chair
2. February: on the side of the building behind the van
3. March: lower right hand corner on the lighted sign
4. April: on the console, one of the gray knobs
5. June: on the back of the seat in the second row
6. July: on the right computer screen
7. August: halfway down on the side of the Space Needle
8. Product Source: in place of the label on the RCA mic
9. September: on the box on the desk next to the cart eraser
10. October: a green bush above the headline “Strong and reliable”
11. November: near the upper lip on the side of the face
12. December: on an arrow in the fifth row, second column
Radio magazine thanks all the readers who participated in the Find the Mic Sweepstakes. Be sure to save your issues so you can enter the sweepstakes next year.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994