A different kind of consolidation
The computer monitors include call screening, Internet and producer/host communication.
Control Room 1 for the producer and board op.
Control Room 2 can be used as a back-up for CR1.
Control Rooms 3, 4 and 5 are primarily used for editing. Rooms 3 and 4 share a common voice booth for recording voice tracks, too.
|A look at master control with Cat-5 connects, SAS router, OMT logger, GPS lock and NAS drives for network audio storage.|
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past