Norway Digital Radio Permits Bidding Completed
Oslo - Mar 8, 2013 - The Norwegian Telecommunications regulator has announced winners of the bids for digital radio permits across eight regions of the country, according to Telecom Paper.
Digitalradio Norge won permits for Ostfold, Oslo with Asker and Baerum, Kongsberg with Drammen and Eiker, and Nordhordland. A-Radio won the permit for Ryfylke. SBS Radio Norge won for Akershus.
The regions Aust-Agder and Sor-Trondelag received no bids.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past