Ibiquity Approves Hong Kong HD Radio Receiver Testing
Columbia, MD - Apr 9, 2007 - Ibiquity Digital has approved the Intertek Test Group, Hong Kong as a certification test facility for HD Radio receivers. Ibiquity notes that the ability to certify receivers in Hong Kong will play an important role in helping speed development and production of HD Radio products.
The Intertek Test Group will provide a single source for receiver developers in Asia for HD Radio technology testing and other industry needs. Intertek operates 273 laboratories and 521 offices in 100 countries throughout the world.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past