NTIA Releases FM IBOC Construction Cost Estimator
Prepared for public radio stations seeking government-funded CPB digital radio conversion grants, the estimator gives approximate figures for equipping a class A, B or C FM station with either analog or IBOC transmission infrastructure.
The document also outlines grant eligible/ineligible expenses and provides links to estimated costs for construction of on air, production and news studios.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past