Ibiquity Releases HD Radio SFN Booster Test Report
Columbia, MD - Nov 12, 2010 - As part of a testing program to evaluate HD Radio and on-channel FM boosters, iBiquity constructed two single-frequency test stations in the Baltimore area. The stations are licensed as WD2XAB and WD2XAB-FM1. The tests were conducted to examine digital performance and digital compatibility with the analog host signal.
The report shows measured results of the tests performed. The analog tests examined potential interference from the IBOC signal to the analog signal. Ibiquity says the results of the early tests are encouraging.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past