FCC Extends IBOC Power Increase Filing Deadline
Washington - Nov 25, 2008 - In a public notice, the Federal Communications Commission has extended the filing deadline for comments on several filings in the pending digital audio broadcasting proceeding, MM docket no. 99-325. The action is in response to a request from the Media Access Project on behalf of Prometheus Radio Project that was filed on Nov. 21, 2008.
The original comment filing deadline was Nov. 28, 2008. The new comment filing deadline is Dec. 5, 2008. The deadline to file reply comments is now Jan. 12, 2009.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past