Most Popular Articles
Derbyshire soon to have new DAB multiplex
June 26, 2014—Derbyshire in the north of England will soon be served by a new set of DAB transmitters.
The following radio services will be available:
• BBC Radio Derby
• Capital (simulcast of 102.8 FM)
• Gold (simulcast of 945 AM)
• Gem 106 (simulcast of 106 FM)
Interestingly the data rate for each station will be 128 kbps (‘joint stereo’) on channel 10B, according to a516digital.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- Local Radio Spotlight: Koser Radio Group
- Trends in Technology: Streaming Audio Update
- Contest Rules Rewrite and EAS Issues
- Embedded Computing, With a Side of Pi
- Field Report: TASCAM US-366