DAB Coming to Northeast Wales, West Cheshire, Liverpool
London - Apr 23, 2012 - Plans to broadcast BBC Radio Wales, Radio Cymru and other commercial stations on DAB digital radio in northeast Wales, Liverpool and west Cheshire have been announced. The service is expected to start in November 2012.
The announcement was made by MuxCo, which bids for new DAB digital licenses and forms partnership deals with local stations to create a multiplex.
MuxCo says it hopes to eventually extend the DAB service across north and mid Wales.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past