All India Radio Requests Tenders for DRM, DRM+ Transmitters
Government broadcaster All-India Radio (AIR) has published a request for tenders for the supply of a quantity of DRM-ready HF and medium-wave transmitters, as well as turnkey procurement of up to 100 DRM+ VHF transmitter facilities.
While AIR's purchase of DRM-capable medium-wave and short-wave transmitters has been expected for some time, the pending purchase and commissioning of the VHF DRM+ units would represent a major step forward for that technology, which has operated thus far in tests and demonstrations.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past