Wonder Vision Awards Recognize Several in Radio
Las Vegas - Jan 15, 2009 - The Wonder Vision Awards were presented at the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Presented by Stevie Wonder, Sendero Group and the National Federation of the Blind, the awards recognize efforts that assist people with sight disabilities. The best products received the Wonder Vision Award. These companies were recognized:
The following were recognized for providing usable products with good potential:
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past