Wheatstone Promotes Tyler to Director of Sales
New Bern, NC - Aug 25 2008 - Wheatstone has promoted Jay Tyler to director of sales. He will oversee the sales team for all of the company's product lines: Wheatstone, Audioarts Engineering and Vorsis. He reports directly to Wheatstone President Gary Snow.
Tyler joined Wheatstone is 1996 as sales manager for the Audioarts Engineering product line. He later worked on many of Wheatstone's larger consolidation projects. In 2006, he was promoted to director of Latin America sales. In addition to his new role, Tyler will continue to manage Audioarts distribution.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past