Triton Digital Media Acquires Ando Media
Los Angeles, CA - Sep 15, 2009 - Triton Digital Media has acquired Ando Media. Ando's Webcast Metrics in-stream audience measurement service is used by more than 6,800 stations and webcasters. Earlier this year Ando announced the development of Targeted Ad Injector, server-side ad serving technology.
Triton Digital services more than 4,500 affiliations for its various digital services, including streaming, text messaging, loyalty, music discovery, video, content management systems, music news content and local search.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past