Most Popular Articles
Thomson Introduces New FM/DAB Antenna for Home Use
MONHEIM, GERMANY—You purchased a brand new, stylish digital radio, and found the antenna that comes with it looks bad and can’t be attached to the wall readily.
Well, Thomson has introduced a new antenna for
• Frequency range 88-108 MHz; 174-230 MHz (Band III); 1452-1492 MHz (L-band)
• Gain = 32 dB in band III and 29 dB in L-band
• Comes with a 5’ cable, and comes with type-F adaptor.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once