Studer Sells 1,000th On Air 3000 Digital Console
Potters Bar, UK - Jul 30, 2010 - Studer recently sold several On Air 3000 digital consoles and in the process surpassed the 1,000 mark.
Recent purchases of OnAir 3000 consoles include the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation), Rede Globo of Brazil, the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Turkish Radio and Television Corporation, and Egyptian Radio and Television Union.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past