SoundExchange Hires New President
Washington - Feb 9, 2011 - The SoundExchange board of directors announced that long-time Executive Vice President and General Counsel Michael Huppe has been appointed to be the group's new president. The decision comes as part of a planned leadership transition that began in mid-2010. Huppe's comments of acceptance positioned SoundExchange as "an eager champion of the music industry's future."
Huppe succeeds former head John Simson, who announced his intention in July to return to creative work.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past