Shure Hires Mark Humrichouser
Niles, IL - Oct 23, 2006 - Shure has hired Mark Humrichouser as its director of U.S. sales. Humrichouser brings 15 years of experience in sales, technology and the audio industry to Shure. Prior to this new position, Humrichouser was team manager for professional systems and the music industry at Sennheiser.
Prior to Sennheiser, Humrichouser spent four years at Systems Wireless as a sales manager and sales engineer. He received a Bachelors degree in marketing from Radford University in Virginia.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past