SBE To Stream 2010 Membership Meeting
The SBE Membership Meeting will be held at 5 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Oct. 27, and will be streamed live. The one-hour meeting will include brief reports from the national secretary, treasurer, and president and updates on the Society's activities. The meeting will conclude with the induction of the newly elected directors and officers who will serve for the following 12 months.
To view the meeting, go to the SBE website and click on the "SBE Annual Membership Meeting" icon on the home page, which will be posted by Oct. 15, 2010. The meeting will also be archived on the SBE website for later viewing.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past