Sales call for the week of Dec 24 - Dec 30, 2009
Italian state broadcaster Radio Televisione Italiana (RAI) has placed an order for Lawo consoles, ordering Crystal systems for its newly-refurbished CCISS studio (Centro Coordinamento Informazioni Sicurezza Stradale, or Coordination and Information Centre for Road Safety). Building, programming and testing at the new CCISS studio at the RAI production center in Saxa Rubra is nearing completion, and is expected to be online at the end of the year.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past