Sales Call for the Week of Dec 30, 2010 - Jan 5, 2011
Michigan's Interlochen Public Radio (IPR) has purchased and installed an SPX Dielectric DCR-H4 FM antenna for WLMN 89.7 in Manistee, MI. This is the second DCR-H4 antenna purchased by IPR. The station went on the air in August 2010, and serves an area of approximately 40,000 people.
Virginia's historic WHOV-FM is one of the latest radio broadcasters upgrading to the new Telos Hx2 digital phone hybrid.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past