Sales Call for the week of Mar 19 - Mar 25, 2009
Dielectric Communications has renewed its ISO 9001:2000 certification. The company's Raymond, Maine, plant is registered as being in compliance with the standards set forth by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), confirming that Dielectric's procedures and policies continue to meet or exceed industry quality-control standards.
Mayah Communications shipped its newest IP audio codec from the C11 product family for the new recording studio of the St. Petersburg Philharmonia. The C1130 codec includes Apt-x and Enhanced Apt-x.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past