RCS and Play MPE Enter into Global Partnership
White Plains, NY, and Vancouver, BC - Dec 1, 2009 - RCS and Destiny Media have partnered to deliver new music to radio stations on five continents. Under the agreement, RCS customers will receive access to streams, album cover artwork and other metadata from the RCS website branded as Musicpoint, which is tightly integrated into Selector software. Through the Play MPE system, radio stations will be able to download broadcast quality versions of songs securely into directories accessible by RCS products.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past