RCS Updates Gselector
White Plains, NY - May 8, 2008 - RCS has again updated Gselector and released Gselector 3.7.0. New features include:
- Gselector Helper is a new utility that loads when Windows starts and allows Gselector to start and run more efficiently.
- When highlighting items in the Editor the Test Bar and Failure Details panes update more quickly.
- A new Linker/Link Goals/Balance window allows users to apply Shifts, Limits, Maximum per Hour and Minimum Separation values to individual links.
- A new Cumulative Airtime field is now available in the Editor, in Export Schedule and in Reports.
- The interface between Gselector and Master Control Versions 15.2.2 c and greater has been significantly improved.
Details on the updates are available at rcscommunity.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994