Most Popular Articles
RadioDNS Launches New Website
RadioDNS, the not-for-profit international organisation promoting hybrid radio, has launched a new website, making it easier to understand and get started with RadioDNS Hybrid Radio.
The new site is fully responsive, with an intuitive navigation structure, and a fresh, clean design. There’s lots of information on hybrid radio, and easy to read documents to help broadcasters, developers and manufacturers launch RadioDNS Hybrid Radio services.
The new RadioDNS website features:
- Clear explanations about RadioDNS Hybrid Radio functionality
- A library of presentation resources (presentations and videos)
- A library of easy to read HOWTO documents to make starting with RadioDNS Hybrid Radio much easier
- An online tool to help stations create RadioDNS Hybrid Radio metadata (XSI) files
- New source code for developers
The new structure means that non-technical people can immediately understand what RadioDNS Hybrid Radio is, and how it could work for their business, while developers have a wealth of tools and technical information immediately available to them.
As the leading organisation promoting Hybrid Radio across the world, it’s important that RadioDNS recognises and reflects its international status. The new website will provide the information, support and technical tools to make RadioDNS services as easy as possible to implement worldwide.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once