RadioTime Releases App for Android
Dallas - Apr 19, 2010 - RadioTime has released its mobile application for the Android smart phone. According to RadioTime, the application is the first Internet radio Android app that supports the Windows Media streaming format. Users can search for and tune to more than 30,000 AM/FM and Internet-only stations.
The RadioTime Android uses a device's GPS capabilities to automatically identify a user's location to display local stations and programs. The Android app is available for $2.99 on the Android Market store.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past