Ptek Appoints Belanger as VP of Sales
San Jose, CA - Jun 30, 2008 - Ptek has appointed Ernie Belanger to be the company's vice president of sales. In doing so, Belanger will open a New York office as he focuses on expanding Ptek's transmitter sales in the North American government and military markets. Opening the New York office will extend Ptek's hours for customer convenience.
Prior to joining Ptek Belanger served as vice president of sales and marketing at Armstrong Transmitter. He is also chairman of the National Association of Broadcasters Exhibitor Advisory Committee.
Contact Belanger at 888-889-2958 ext. 706.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past