Telos Ships 1,500th Hx POTS Hybrid
Cleveland - Oct 4, 2011 - Telos introduced the Hx1 and Hx2 POTS telephone hybrids near the end of 2010. In just less than a year, the company has shipped the 1,500th unit.
Independent Radio Ltd.'s Music 99FM, in Kingston, Jamaica, was the recipient of the 1500th unit, an Hx1 single-line hybrid. Music 99's sister station, Kingston's Power 106, also received a new Hx1. Both stations are owned by the Gleaner Company Ltd., Jamaica's oldest newspaper company.
The Hx won a Radio Magazine Pick Hit at the 2011 NAB Show.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past