Prism Sound Launches Sadie 6 Dongle
Cambridge, UK - Dec 14, 2011 - Prism Sound has released the latest version of its Sadie 6 software. In addition to various enhancements, Sadie users can now use their Sadie 6 editing software on any computer thanks to the dongle-based security. Sadie 6.0.2 supports dongle operations, and the dongles themselves are now shipping.
The new release software adds new functions in the trim editor that allows adjacent clips selection and pairing of clips. Stability with certain Windows issues have been resolved.
The new version of Sadie 6 is available for download from the company's website.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past