Event Ships Opal Studio Monitor
Sydney, Australia - Dec 17 2008 - Event Electronics is now shipping the Opal studio monitor. The Event Opal is an eight-inch two-way studio monitor with a frequency response of 30Hz to 10kHz and a power handling of up to 1,000W.
A high-powered neodymium driver provides 36mm of linear excursion to the glass fiber polyamide cone. The ULD1 tweeter combines beryllium-copper with a neodymium driver. It is mounted in the Opal's high-frequency waveguide. The Opal cabinet is molded from aluminum.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past