Most Popular Articles
Prism Sound Upgrades Dscope Analyzer
Cambridge, UK – Mar 11, 2008 - Prism Sound will be showing new software for its Dscope Series III audio analyzer at the NAB Convention in Las Vegas. The Version 2.1 software upgrades functionality of the Dscope Series III unit. Key features include:
- Generation and analysis using Windows sound devices, including multi-channel device support
- 192kHz sample rate support on AES3 and S/PDIF digital audio interfaces
- Support for measurement microphone sensitivity and frequency response calibration
- Time domain averaging to reduce the effects of random noise on measurements
- Analog I/O can now sample at 48kHz as well as 96kHz and 192kHz to increase LF resolution of FFT analysis
- Script debugger allows breakpoints, single stepping, examination/setting of variables, etc
- Ability to import and export sample buffers and WAV files
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the January Issue
- Trends in Technology: AES-X210, The "Missing Piece" of AES67?
- FCC Proposes Online Publc File Rules for Radio
- RF Engineering: Licensing AM Stations Using Method of Moments
- Field Report: Zoom H6