XM Promotes Three
Washington - Jan 22, 2002 - XM Satellite Radio has promoted three key executives who have made major contributions to its launch success and being named "Product of the Year" by Fortune Magazine.
Stephen R. Cook, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing, is being promoted to executive vice president.
Steven P. Gavenas, senior vice president, Programming & New Business Development, is being promoted to executive vice president.
Dr. Stellios J. Patsiokas, senior vice president of Technology and Engineering, is being promoted to executive vice president.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past